Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. When booking for a tee off it is already common sense to arrive there early or on time as to not waste the time of the other golf players. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. Repair the pitch marks on the green if you have taken a divot.
4. Now when you think that the golf ball shot is lost, then you should get used to playing provisional shot however you have penalty of one stroke unless the golf ball was lost out of bounds or in a water hazard, but if the ball is within bounds do your best to look for the ball you don’t want to play provisional shots.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. The sandtrap or a bunker is a challenging Play than grass, and if you want to then you can use it even a for a first timer however one important calls etiquette that you should not forget is to use your clubhead or your 60 degree vokey wedge to rake the sandpit but it is much better if you have a bunker rake.
7. It is completely understandable that it is very exciting as a first timer to play golf on the green however you are not the only person or group on the field and it is only appropriate to wait for both players ahead of yours to be done playing on the green. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
Anothergolf etiquette that will prevent a lot of quarrels is to avoid treading on the putting line of your opponent, marking also has its proper decorum by placing a coin or a ball marker behind the ball or on the site and immediately replacing the ball we’re here got it from.
9. Hitting a ball that will surely hit someone, is a very tense experience But you should keep a sound mind and shout “fore”.
To enjoy playing golf one must observe the etiquette along side this game.